- Reduce your stress with these 5 breathing techniques
BONUS Meditation Practice Worksheet Included!
- Identify your stress and relaxation responses
- Take away a yoga practice for home
What people say about this workshop…
“…learned many new breathing methods to reduce my stress levels, increase energy and improve posture and stability. I definitely recommend this course.” Kari
“… Joanne is a very good communicator and encouraged participation. Very helpful – thanks!” Steve
Does any of this sound familiar?
There are more and more distractions. There are more and more demands on your time. You try to be productive but the “to-do” list is endless and it seems the hurrier you go; the behinder you get. You’re feeling completely overwhelmed and stressed by it all. It’s starting to affect your peace of mind
In this workshop, you will …
- Learn why our ancestors’ fight, flight, freeze response won’t work in our modern world
- Understand why some of us manage stress and cope well and how you can be more like them
- Learn 5 breathing techniques that work in real life to reduce stress
- Decide on a stress response and coping strategy that work for you
Life is full of stressors. Join us and learn how to change your perspective and experience less stress in your daily life.
Workshop Dates: April 2, 2015 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Join our email community to receive our free blog, Breathe Easy, and information on upcoming webinars.
(303) 818 - 4181